segunda-feira, 21 de janeiro de 2013

Whisper Symphony - Desperado + Demos

Uma ode a depressão gravada com a garganta estourada numa madrugada de domingo.
A ideia era manter a simplicidade de voz e violão, mesmo que haja alguma "dobra" ou outra, se resume a isso.

The Future Is Grey With Pictures Of Insane

Isn't a good day
I face These days
I can't see a thing
Darkness I became

The Future Is Grey
With Pictures Of Insane

Like a corpse without shame
I came through days
I can't hear and say
Faded on my ordinary brain

I need a good day

You're A Saint

Seeds become
a so long
Goodbye
with letters high

See you know
You're a saint
I hope you die
like that

Seeds may come
You come from
mistaken ways
on better days

Love Me, I'm Done

Love me, i'm done
Asking for more
Sweating the sun
Teasing along
Give me warm
Needing hugs
Bleeding hearts
Seem be gone

Reaping My Grace

It is yourself
or somebody else
curse and mistakes
Reaping my grace

I'm trapped on my cell
disguise as a life
crawling on shame
Sleeping through days

Laughing through my mask
You fool me like I fool you
Pretend I'm myself
nobody or some one else

We Never Know

Sis you can go
and sing to his soul
see through this hope
and be what you been done
dreaming cosmic things
waving and fading
Sis you can go
and sing a lovely song

And we never know
the seeds of the hope


We live in cinematic brain
wasting while we change
still and belong
to bleed everything we grow

Take care, take it slow
because we never know

All music and lyrics by André

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário